Our client is seeking an Inside Sales Engineer to join their Sales team at their custom processing equipment and systems facility in the Western NY region. Join a reputable, growing organization in the advanced technologies and equipment space and become a part of a dynamic team where you can realize both financial and professional career growth!
Inside Sales Engineer
REPORTING TO: VP of Marketing & Sales
OBJECTIVE: To support the organization by facilitating new customer development through lead management and cultivation into opportunities. Utilizes a multi-faceted sales approach to grow new business. Focused on building and maintaining strong customer relationships through telephone and some direct sales techniques
- Handle all incoming inquiries through various communication methods; Utilize lead development tools for prospecting new customers through cold calling; Respond in a thorough, presentable and timely manner to evaluate interest and fit
- Prospect for potential customers in key markets through research and make contact with the appropriate management.
- Explore new markets where there may be opportunity to provide assistance as well as a review of relevant literature for potential leads and contacts.
- Understand customer’s technical requirements and applicability to the Company business; Identify pain points and opportunities for our solutions; Qualify stage and level of readiness for project investment
- Work inquiries regularly through final disposition; Ensure project handoff to outside sales group is successful and exceeds customer's satisfaction
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of core competencies and applicable technologies in order to “sell capabilities”
- Fulfill with NDA and export compliance requirements
- Assess market competition and communicate relevant information as needed.
- Utilize available sales tools such as CRM management system, questionnaires and marketing materials for customer communication
- Support conference calls, on site customer meetings and presentations as needed
- BS degree in Chemical, Ceramic or Material Engineering.
- A full knowledge and understanding, as well as hands on applicable experience in Chemistry
- Experience or interest in complex, custom designed & built thermal processing systems
- Candidate must be outgoing & possess a strong propensity for technical sales.
- Ideal technical knowledge/experience would include materials, ceramics, chemical, composites, etc…
- Knowledge of thermal process techniques and systems a must
- International travel and/or study abroad experience ideal
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office environment, majority of time to be spent at a computer or on the phone
- Some walking in between buildings is required
- Some travel to client site meetings and trade expo’s is required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk. The employee is frequently required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
- Salary for this direct hire position will be commensurate with experience and will include a competitive benefits package, paid holidays and vacation, room for growth, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions
www.txmqstaffing.com | www.txmq.com