Searching for a qualified Industrial Engineer with a reputable and growing manufacturing facility in Western NY.
|RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE:
- Responsible for developing, measuring and documenting methods of production.
- Creates, maintains and reviews routers, work centers, product structures, engineering change notifications, and ECN work sheets.
- Develop quotes for new products with assistance of Process Engineer.
- Process non-productive PO’s for Manufacturing Engineering.
- Assists department Process Engineers as necessary.
- Perform time studies and related analysis of data ensures accurate router information for current products. Establish incentive standards and standard data.
- Support ergonomic analysis and develop related method improvements to ensure safe work processes. Support facility safety team.
- Develop standard routing times for common standard/common operations.
- Develop knowledge of packing codes, packaging methods, packing materials and labor costs for maintaining documentation to meet both customers and company requirements.
- Submit & maintain manufacturing documentation including AFE’s, capital equipment, interplant projects, work instructions, audits, purchase orders and similar items.
- Interface with various departments to improve productivity, safety, cost effectiveness, materials and quality goals.
- Process all Sample Requisitions and ensure they are properly routed.
- Initiative & process rework methods.
- Ensure all Work Center Sheets & Methods are current.
- Provide manufacturing floor support.
- Maintain a quality based focus on all location processes
- Trains new Industrial Engineering personnel.
- Creates floor layouts using CAD.
- Reviews time studies and makes recommendation for approval or recommended changes to Engineering Manager.
- Position requires compliance with the Technology Control Plan and the Federal Export Control Policy established for the Corporation
- BS degree in Engineering discipline
- 3 to 5 years industrial engineering experience within manufacturing sector of similar scope.
- Candidates with Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Knowledge/experience with MS Office, Autocad, Minitab, JD Edwards
- Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements of this position, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status)
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled
- Hiring salary highly competitive with fantastic health and medical benefits package, bonus, 401k, performance reviews, holiday, vacation, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org immediate consideration.
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions
www.txmqstaffing.com | www.txmq.com