Searching for a qualified Process Engineer to become an integral team member within a rapidly expanding manufacturing facility in western NY.
|SUMMARY AND SCOPE: The Process Engineer will be working within the Manufacturing Engineering department designing, defining and planning the manufacturing process. The Process Engineer will also specify and direct the installation of new processes, as well as plan equipment build schedules and monitor the vendor progress.|
The successful candidate will:
- Designs, defines and plans the manufacturing process. Specifies and directs installation of new processes.
- Plans equipment build schedules and monitors vendor progress.
- Defines and recommends equipment/method/process layout/materials/manpower changes in accord with recommendations for analyses conducted.
- Works to continually improve current processes by analyzing on a continual basis direct/indirect labor, equipment, and processing costs to insure the most economical manufacturing procedures and processes are utilized.
- Determines manufacturing costs for quoting of new products requiring estimating standard hours needed to perform operations.
- Develops method instruction sheets for operations and instructs supervision and process specialists on method and efficient operating procedures for new/existing products.
- Applies ergonomic principles to methods and layouts
- Position requires compliance with the Technology Control Plan and the Federal Export Control Policy established for the Corporation.
- Bachelors Degree in an applicable field – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering, etc.
- 3-5 years experience in a relevant position within the Manufacturing sector with manufacturing methods and processes
- Electronics, PLC Programming and Robotics experience is highly desired
- Drafting knowledge and a strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with project management and lean continuous improvement initiatives and methodologies, six sigma highly desired
- Strong creative, communication, problem solving, advisory and instructional / mentorship skills,
- Software and additional skills to include MS Office, Autocad, RSLogix, AB Panelbuilder, Fanuc and Yaskawa Robots, vibration welding
- Due to regulations and requirements within the industry, all candidates for consideration must be classified as a US Person which includes US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, Green Card Holder, etc.
- Hiring salary highly competitive with fantastic benefits package, room for growth into lead, senior, supervisory and management roles, relocation package available, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to email@example.com immediate consideration.
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions
www.txmqstaffing.com | www.txmq.com