Searching for an experienced Warehouse Manager to become an integral team member within a reputable and growing manufacturing facility in the Automotive sector on the east coast.
|SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and measure metrics to measure performance of department and regularly report performance to management with actions for all items trending down or below goal.
- Maintain inventory accuracy to company goal.
- Respond to external information requirements.
- Drive continual improvement process to improve systems for storage/retrieval, receiving, and packing.
- Expedite processing to satisfy customers.
- Maintain engineering sample cage, manage discrepant material.
- Train, develop and appraise employee performance.
- Coach employees and manage conflict.
- Maintain and direct employees regarding safety/health/housekeeping and fire protection.
- Responsible for taking/implementing corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensure all work instructions and procedures are adhered to on all shifts and reviewed/maintained annually.
- Recommend and schedule overtime.
Direction, coordination and oversight of the following:
- All incoming dock operations including: schedules, controls deliveries, unloading operations, damage and claim information gathering.
- Incoming quality assurance audits including: verification, identification, count, quantity, vendor, purchase order and discrepancy information.
- Stocking of goods to processed receipts, the replenishment of product to forward pick locations and picking of product.
- Daily and special cycle counts as requested by Inventory Audit personnel.
- Direct supervision of various Hourly Material Leads along with Inventory Specialists.
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline
- 8-10 years of increasingly responsible warehouse management or supervisory experience.
- Prior experiences with Automotive and OEM customers ideal
- Experience with warehouse management software, i.e. AS400, BOSS, JDE ( JD Edwards )
- Regulatory and Compliance experience with OSHA, ISO 14001, IATF / TS16949 in a manufacturing environment.
SALARY: Hiring compensation highly competitive with fantastic benefits package, 401k with match, vacation, holiday, room for growth, etc.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions
www.txmqstaffing.com | www.txmq.com