TxMQ announces an exciting opportunity for your review
TxMQ Direct Client Requirement
Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 6 months and likely to extend
Number of positions: 1
References: 2 WILL be required for submittal
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks headquartered in Western New York. As one of the 20 largest commercial bank holding companies in the US with over 650 branches throughout the northeast, our client focuses on investing in state-of-the art technology to continually provide high-quality banking services.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The position requires an individual with an advanced knowledge and detailed focus on the entire system to work on both projects as well as normal BAU supporting Commercial Applications. The position has direct interaction with internal business clients on a regular basis for complex projects. The position works independently with minimal supervision. The position provides guidance and training to less experienced team members.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree and 5 years’ operational/business analytics experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 7 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 5 years’ operational/business analytics experience.
- Experience writing Functional Specifications, BRDs, Traceability Matrices & Gap Analyses.
- Experience in writing and executing test cases for Systems Integration Testing efforts
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent software packages.
- Capable of working on multiple projects of a complex nature.
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution.
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms.
- Ability to understand business(es) supported and its’ terminology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational and time management skills. Strong lateral thinking skills.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Ability to coordinate between Applications and business units.
- Ability to drive project milestones and delivery dates.
- Ability to recommend and implement systems solutions.
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
- Banking Experience is a plus
- Subject matter expert in business with knowledge or experience utilizing application/system being supported.
- Advanced understanding of applications supported with a sound knowledge of interfacing/integrated applications.
- Good understanding of the Company's application framework.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Ability to multitask for various components of complex projects.
- Advanced knowledge and focus of the entire system to work on projects outside of normal BAU.
- Action-oriented and pro-active.
- We encourage candidates with relevant military experience to apply.
TxMQ specializes in finding the perfect career fit for our candidates. We make it our mission to understand your goals and objectives when you switch jobs, or take on a new position. As a leading technology and manufacturing staffing and services agency, we take pride in placing only the most qualified candidates into positions with our clients. It’s our job to ensure your and our clients’ satisfaction, and the only way to do that is to make certain that the position we find for you is an exact match for your needs as well as those of our clients.
If you are a contractor, you should know our contractors receive the option of a health insurance plan as well as matched 401(k) from day one of employment, in addition to paid gym membership, and other great benefits and incentives. We treat our contractors like family, and have some who have been with us for over 25 years!
TxMQ is the perfect size to pay special attention to each and every one of our clients and candidates, thus fostering and growing great relationships and ensuring both contractor and client loyalty have equal priority.