TxMQ announces an exciting opportunity for your review
TxMQ Direct Client Requirement
Job Title: Technical Delivery Manager
Duration: 6 months and likely to extend
Number of positions: 1
References: 2 WILL be required for submittal
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks headquartered in Western New York. As one of the 20 largest commercial bank holding companies in the US with over 650 branches throughout the northeast, our client focuses on investing in state-of-the art technology to continually provide high-quality banking services.
The Technical Delivery Manager will be responsible for overall management and completion of project(s) using Enterprise Data Management ‘EDM’ Assets (i.e. Party Hub, Operational Data Store and Enterprise Data Warehouse). Company has undertaken several corporate wide initiatives (i.e. Commercial Lending Management ‘CLM’, Enterprise Platform for Insights on Customers ‘EPIC’) that require leveraging EDM for their solution.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as Delivery Manager
- Organizes and controls the activities of the teams, assigns personnel to various projects and directs their activities. Ensures completion of schedules
- Responsible for implementing technology consistent with division’s standards and long range plans. Ensures adherence to all department and technology standards and procedures, including all documentation requirements
- Translates requirements to assist staff in preparing detailed specifications for system enhancements. Recommends designs based on business requirements and technology requirements.
- Requires a complete understanding of the development life cycle
- Works Independently and provide direction/guidance in Agile environmental projects
- Completes status reports and must be able to present projects, status or activities to management.
- Team player with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Technology related program Preferred experience
- Understanding of Data Management concepts/architecture
- Master Data Management ‘MDM’ Experience Preferred
- Banking domain experience
TxMQ specializes in finding the perfect career fit for our candidates. We make it our mission to understand your goals and objectives when you switch jobs, or take on a new position. As a leading technology and manufacturing staffing and services agency, we take pride in placing only the most qualified candidates into positions with our clients. It’s our job to ensure your and our clients’ satisfaction, and the only way to do that is to make certain that the position we find for you is an exact match for your needs as well as those of our clients.
If you are a contractor, you should know our contractors receive the option of a health insurance plan as well as matched 401(k) from day one of employment, in addition to paid gym membership, and other great benefits and incentives. We treat our contractors like family, and have some who have been with us for over 25 years!
TxMQ is the perfect size to pay special attention to each and every one of our clients and candidates, thus fostering and growing great relationships and ensuring both contractor and client loyalty have equal priority.