TxMQ announces an exciting opportunity for your review
TxMQ Direct Client Requirement
Job Title: FileNet - DIG Platform Resource
Duration: 6 months and likely to extend
Number of positions: 1
References: 2 WILL be required for submittal
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks headquartered in Western New York. As one of the 20 largest commercial bank holding companies in the US with over 650 branches throughout the northeast, our client focuses on investing in state-of-the art technology to continually provide high-quality banking services.
Basic Function: Applies high level technical and specialized platform support skills and expertise to complex business systems projects and problems of particular difficulty and importance. Conceives, designs, implements platforms and sites to support business systems software. Acts as a principal platform designer for major modifications effectively using analytical skills, technical skills, available technology and tools in the evaluation of client requirements and processes. Provides solutions that are technologically sound. May perform day to day support activities and participate in special projects. Part of a large team that supports a diverse set of critical applications using a wide variety of technologies for internal and external clients. This position will support our Business Processes and Document Management platforms and Document Imaging platforms.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Plays key role as an individual contributor on large and complex projects
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates, complex projects or phases of large projects by estimating work effort and resource needs
- Coordinates platform and system architecture efforts with others involved in the planning and development of programming and/or deploying business systems software
- Works with vendors to understand system features and requirements, work with Customer's support resources to define and design infrastructure components or interactions toward implementing platforms to support business and technology roadmaps
- Ensures that work is processed on schedule
- Leverages automation and scripting to deploy and manage software systems and web sites. Strong scripting skills or experience with software development is a plus
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Two to four years of college with at least 6 years of professional experience
- Six or more years of work experience in systems analysis, application development, or platform support
- Requires a thorough knowledge of the system development life cycle and application development alternatives
- Experience designing solutions, installing, configuring, and managing servers
- Experience creating monitoring and maintenance automation scripts
- Experience with system design for high availability multi-server multi-site environments
- Experience designing high performance, highly available, highly recoverable platform and site solutions using the aforementioned technologies
- Experience supporting web sites using a variety of technologies including IIS, IHS, WebSphere, SQL, Windows, AIX, and Linux
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills to support multiple platforms
Ideal Qualifications Preferred:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Below are some of the technologies that we work with and skills and experience needed to support them:
- Experience with IBM products - WebSphere, FileNet, BPM, MobileFirst, Content Collector, eDiscovery Manager
- Knowledge of configuration, administration and maintenance tasks for Windows, AIX, and Linux servers
- Knowledge of setup, configuration, administration and maintenance tasks with WebSphere 7.1, 8.5
- Knowledge of the technologies our platforms and services interact with - Networking, Active Directory, Firewall, Network Load Balancer, SAN, DNS, ESB, MQ Series, Mainframe, ...
- Experience deploying technologies in multiple environment tiers (development, test, certification, production, and DR) to support business partners and internal/external clients through all phases of the application development and deployment life cycle
- Scripting/Automation using WMI, PowerShell, VBS, batch file, Korn, BASH, Python, T-SQL
- Working knowledge of MS SQL
TxMQ specializes in finding the perfect career fit for our candidates. We make it our mission to understand your goals and objectives when you switch jobs, or take on a new position. As a leading technology and manufacturing staffing and services agency, we take pride in placing only the most qualified candidates into positions with our clients. It’s our job to ensure your and our clients’ satisfaction, and the only way to do that is to make certain that the position we find for you is an exact match for your needs as well as those of our clients.
If you are a contractor, you should know our contractors receive the option of a health insurance plan as well as matched 401(k) from day one of employment, in addition to paid gym membership, and other great benefits and incentives. We treat our contractors like family, and have some who have been with us for over 25 years!
TxMQ is the perfect size to pay special attention to each and every one of our clients and candidates, thus fostering and growing great relationships and ensuring both contractor and client loyalty have equal priority.