Sales Engineering / Applications and Business Development Engineering openings with thriving and reputable facilities in Cleveland, OH and Atlanta, GA offering incredible growth and advancement potential – Sales focusing in the areas of Metallurgy, Combustion and/or Heat Treatment industries.
Sales and Applications Engineer – Metals, Combustion, Heat Treat
- As a member of the Engineering Solutions Group, based in either Atlanta, GA or Cleveland, OH, the Sales Engineer / Applications Engineer will play a key role in the growth of the business unit through the developing business relationships, sales, and installation of the Company’s portfolio of applications equipment and products to the metals segment. With a focus on Safety, Efficiency and Reliability, both internally and externally, this position will be focused on providing company customers with support and development of complete engineered process solutions, including products / services, technology and equipment in the fields of metallurgy, heat treatment and combustion to drive sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Prepare and present technical proposals, with the company sales team, to prospects/customers that focus on the company’s ability to provide complete Engineered Solutions in the areas of Metallurgy, Combustion Melting/Heating and Heat Treatment.
- Individual will be involved in all aspects of an Engineered Solution for metal, composite and glass prospects/customer. Including initial contact, problem identification, data analysis, engineered solutions development, applications/equipment selection, value-based proposal presentation, engineered solution and equipment start-up and long term customer support.
- Proactive technical sales support to company sales teams using individual’s process knowledge, industry experience and applications background in high temperature processing.
- New product/application identification and development, application marketing.
- Interface internally with company regional gas sales team, the group’s engineering equipment engineers and company corporate marketing and strategic account teams. Externally interface with customers and equipment vendors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Technical degree and experience in high-temperature manufacturing / processing fields required. Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, metallurgical or chemical engineering preferred. Relevant co-op or work experience and/or training considered.
- 2-5 years of “hands-on” technical or sales engineering experience. Relevant experience with combustion systems, melt shops, foundries, hot mills, and heat treat operations strongly considered in lieu of technical sales experience.
- Individual should be comfortable with identifying issues, troubleshooting problems, critical thinking and working on a multi-disciplined team.
- Familiar with mechanical processes, equipment, process drawings, AutoCAD, PLC and process controls
- Intermediate capabilities with Microsoft Suite and Google.
- Familiar with applicable standard design and safety codes for equipment produced for metals and chemical industrial market sectors, such as CGA, ASME and NFPA and codes and standards.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Frequently (34-67% of work time); Domestic overnight travel required.
- Must have reliable, appropriate transportation
- Hiring salary competitive with fantastic benefits package, 401k, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org immediate consideration.
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions
www.txmqstaffing.com | www.txmq.com