TxMQ announces an exciting opportunity for your review
TxMQ Direct Client Requirement
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: IT
Description of position:
The Project Manager is responsible for working closely with all teams to successfully plan, schedule, manage, execute, and complete Professional Services projects on time, on budget and with high customer satisfaction. Projects primarily are of IT solutions including Unified Communications/Collaboration (voice), video/telepresence, networking, datacenter, and virtualization. The Project Manager leads the project team by following our standard project methodology to a successful project conclusion.
Project Manager must be an expert in the entire sales to delivery life cycle and have the ability to manage people and resources against their established work plan. This role is demanding of a strong personality with a passion for organization, excellence in effective communication, and a positive outlook.
- Managing and leading the project teams.
- Develop and obtain approval and commitment for the project scope, objectives, WBS, deliverables and related schedules and budgets.
- Provide executive status reporting on activities, project schedules, and issues.
- Work with the project team to develop contingency plans and risk mitigation strategies.
- Coordinate with other team members and manage relationships with third party vendors.
- Prepare, provide, and report on diversified information which may be of a technical nature. Detailed project planning and control including:
o Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
o Managing project prerequisites and deliverables in line with the project plan
o Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary
o Resolving cross-functional issues at project level
o Assess risk and assemble mitigation plans, communicate and intervention
o Managing project scope and facilitating the change order process
o Monitoring project progress and performance
o Providing status reports to the project sponsor
o Managing milestones and project financials
- Facilitation of communication between Sales and Services departments
- Review and modify SOWs and pricing for services as part of our quality assurance process
- Working closely with Project Sponsors to ensure the project meets business needs
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Support, review and advise the PreSales team on process with high level project planning and time/pricing estimates
- Produce project analysis and closeout reports
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent training in a related field is required
- 3+ years of project management experience
- PMP Certification required
- Experience managing IT Cisco voice infrastructure projects is required
- MS Office and MS Project Skills are a must
- Expert level communication- Oral, Written and otherwise!
- Organizational guru
- Experience with process development, reporting, and documentation
- Experience with contract review and scope maintenance
- Takes full ownership and desires accountability; follows through to 100% complete
- Naturally possesses a positive attitude
- Passionate about their career and eager to take on work
- Places great emphasis on the quality of work
TxMQ specializes in finding the perfect career fit for our candidates. We make it our mission to understand your goals and objectives when you switch jobs, or take on a new position. As a leading technology and manufacturing staffing and services agency, we take pride in placing only the most qualified candidates into positions with our clients.
It’s our job to ensure your and our clients’ satisfaction, and the only way to do that is to make certain that the position we find for you is an exact match for your needs as well as those of our clients.
If you are a contractor, you should know our contractors receive the option of a health insurance plan as well as matched 401(k) from day one of employment, in addition to paid gym membership, and other great benefits and incentives. We treat our contractors like family, and have some who have been with us for over 25 years!
TxMQ is the perfect size to pay special attention to each and every one of our clients and candidates, thus fostering and growing great relationships and ensuring both contractor and client loyalty have equal priority.