Master Project Scheduler/ Planner II
We've been engaged to conduct a search for a Master Project Scheduler/ Planner II with an exceptional organization.
If you have experience in the Financial arena and been responsible for developing and maintaining program schedules for complex development and production programs. In addition, if you have worked or have knowledge developing Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) that are in compliance and vertically traceable to SOW/SOO/WBS, and maintained cost and schedule integration using the Earned Value Management System (EVMS), etc. we need to speak.
Travel: up to 10%
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using Microsoft Project
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Experience working in the defense industry
- Basic understanding of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Experience with resource-loaded project schedules
- U.S. Citizenship
- Existing DoD clearance
- Ability to obtain any additional clearances as required